Tuesday, April 9, 2013

{jason + debbie | married | anaheim}

This was such a fun wedding for me to be a part of and a great start to my 2013. When I first met Debbie during our consult last year, I knew right away that we would get along. She was super sweet, and just very relaxed with the whole wedding planning. Debbie & Jason planned their wedding day in just 8 short months and everything turned out beautifully. The wedding was at the Anaheim Sheraton Hotel across from the Disneyland/California Adventure Theme Park.  I was amazed at how gorgeous the hotels grounds especially their ceremony koi pond site was but also at how warm and attentive the hotel staff were to everyone in the wedding and their guests (including the vendor team). The purple hue that Debbie & Jason chose for their wedding complimented the lushness of the grounds very well. Thank you for having me as part of your day and I wish you both the best for a happy lifetime of love and family!

All pictures are courtesy of Youkeun Oh Photography. Thank you Youkeun!






No comments:

Post a Comment