Tuesday, August 20, 2013

{mark + mary | engaged | santa monica}

I'm so excited for Mark & Mary's wedding this weekend. I met Mary through Allison of Flower Allie and we hit it off immediately. {Thank you Allison for introducing us! :)} She was super sweet and very relaxed considering her wedding is 3 months away. I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from their engagement session that was taken by their photographer, D2 Photography. Can't wait to see all the details that they have been working on unfold this weekend!!Click here to view the rest of their shoot.



1 comment:

  1. On my sister’s engagement at one of top Seattle Wedding venues all her friends were invited and decorations were done by a local florist with her favorite flowers. It was an amazing and enjoyable day. Really loved it.

    ReplyDelete