Thursday, May 31, 2012

I heart Pinterest!!

Who doesn’t love to “Pin”? I heart Pinterest so much since it’s been such a wonderful tool for scouring for things/ideas on the internet. When I first started pinning, I pinned mainly for outfit & jewelry ideas and my birthday wish lists. Then I started to pin different food ideas that then led me to pin for ideas for my business. I love how you can pin and organize your thoughts into different boards. It’s like having multiple bulletin boards that you can tack your stuff to for inspiration. I’ve gotten a few of my inspirations from Pinterest that I’ve used for some of my recent events like a DIY pinwheel tutorial that was a party guest favorite. I was at a recent bridal show and one of the brides I had the pleasure of meeting actually gave me her pinterest address for me to check out her pins for her wedding. Genius! More than just an online bulletin board, it’s also a great way to collaborate with brides and event planners on the vision of your special day. You can simply pin the stuff you found online that you’d like to incorporate to your day and then let your planner or florist or photographer check out your boards. Did I mention that my mom hearts Pinterest too?

This is what my current Pinterest boards looks like. Find me and pin with me! Happy Pinning Everyone! xox




No comments:

Post a Comment