Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My life as an event planner

I can't even begin to tell all of you how thrilled I am to finally get back to blogging. Starting this blog has always been on my to do list but have been pushed back to the back burner a few times already. So, this is my first official post in my life as an event planner.

Five years ago when I first started my wedding planning process, blogging has been one of my favorite parts of the planning process. Many of you that are blogger fans or "stalkers" like myself must have heard of Weddingbee. Weddingbee is a wedding blog updated by real brides all over the country - maybe all over the world even. They blog about every aspect possible of wedding planning and my most favorite part of it are all the DIY projects that the bees share with everyone. I was Mrs. Gardenia back at the bee and you can read through my posts here. I loved blogging about the planning and my DIY projects but got very busy after the wedding that I had to take a blog hiatus. But now I'm back!!!

Premier Soirees has always been a dream of mine and now I can say that it is a dream come to life. I'm so blessed to have worked with the best brides and vendors as well just this year alone that I cannot wait to share with all of you some sneak peeks from those events. Besides sharing some insights on my events, I plan to share some vendor highlights on some local vendors that I have worked with as well as share some DIY ideas with all of you.  

I'm looking forward to sharing some inspiration with all of you!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment