Wednesday, October 2, 2013

{dominic + bettina | engaged | culver city}

One of the biggest blessings I love best about this business is the different people I get to meet and the relationships I end up forming with my couples. Bettina is definitely one of those people that I have been so blessed to have met. She is a true sweetheart with the kindest and purest heart and her fiance, Dominic is just as true and genuine as she is. I loved working with this couple since working with them never felt like work. I best described it as planning a wedding fit for my own sister. I met Bettina & Dominic at the Brea Bridal Show last April when they visited my table asking about a Style Unveiled feature that I was a part of. From then on, I felt their utmost confidence and trust in my work and for that - I'm truly grateful to both of them.

Beyond thrilled to share some of my faves from their engagement session with one of my favorites also - Kelly of True Bliss Photography. They chose to have their session around the Culver City area near Downtown LA since it's an area that has a lot of significance to them. I can't wait for your big day next week! I hope this doesn't mean we're "breaking up" after your wedding. :) Love you both!











Vendor Team:
Photographer: True Bliss Photography
Hair & Makeup: Star from Serene Bridal Beauty
Bride's Accessories: Stella & Dot by Trudi Dillender

No comments:

Post a Comment