Monday, October 14, 2013

{julien + danny | engaged | san juan capistrano}

I wanted to start off the week with sharing some beautiful photos of one of my bride & groom - Julien & Daniel. Julien & I met last August 2012 while I was at the Queen Mary bridal show. I just love how passionate Julien is about all of the details for their wedding day especially the fact that they wanted everything to be environment friendly. They're incorporating a lot of family lace that has a lot of history in their wedding that I cannot wait to use. You can tell the love they have for both of their families and the fact that they wanted to honor their family members especially those that are no longer able to join us for their big day.

For now, enjoy the beautiful photos from their engagement session shoot that they won over a contest held by Jack Randall Photography.







No comments:

Post a Comment